Tuesday 25 September 2012

WELLS, SOMERSET

Upon my visit to Wells with my husband and his family, we were trying to look for somewhere suitable to eat. We initially tried a restaurant on the corner which all they had to offer me were things smothered in cheese (something I am not partial to) or a piece of gluten free cake - not really a wholesome lunch!

We walked around many places and stumbled across this quirky little shop. They had some amazing furniture in it, a whole foods shop attached with a restaurant - eat, grocery shop and buy your furniture! what more could you want!

We went in and found that this was a completely vegan restaurant with large amounts of gluten free choices.

My husband chose the morroccan curry - which I was able to eat but didn't choose myself. I tried a bit and it was absolutely gorgeous. But what did it for me, was the completely free from dairy, nut, gluten etc mushroom stroganoff. I have never tasted anything so gorgous! To the point that although I live in London, I would deffinately want to visit there again just for that meal!

Deffinately worth a meal if you are in the area! I give it 9/10 as the only downside I could see with this restaurant is that the toilet is upstairs so those with physical disabilities may find this slightly difficult.

This place is called The Good Earth:
4 Priory Road  Wells, BA5 1SY

01749 678 600

    

No comments:

Post a Comment